Articles on this Page
- 11/01/18--14:54: _Product Merchandisi...
- 11/01/18--14:59: _Why You Should Be S...
- 12/10/18--10:32: _Air Quality & Clima...
- 12/10/18--10:44: _Salon & Spa Softwar...
- 12/10/18--11:16: _Navigating Salon & ...
- 12/10/18--11:22: _Cleaning & Maintena...
- 12/18/18--12:23: _Our Goals For 2019
- 01/08/19--11:14: _Planning for the Su...
- 01/08/19--11:27: _Marketing Your Salo...
- 01/08/19--11:31: _Is Your Salon or Sp...
- 11/01/18--14:54: Product Merchandising In Your Salon
- 11/01/18--14:59: Why You Should Be Selling Retail
- 12/10/18--10:32: Air Quality & Climate Control for Salons & Spas
- 12/10/18--10:44: Salon & Spa Software Buyers Guide
- 12/10/18--11:16: Navigating Salon & Spa Insurance Needs
- 12/10/18--11:22: Cleaning & Maintenance for Salons & Spas
- 12/18/18--12:23: Our Goals For 2019
- 01/08/19--11:14: Planning for the Success of Your Salon or Spa
- 01/08/19--11:27: Marketing Your Salon or Spa
- 01/08/19--11:31: Is Your Salon or Spa Ready for a Rainy Day?
Product Merchandising Displaying your retail products does not have to be extravagant but should be practical and fit in well with your salon or spa decor. You want shelving that fits as much product as possible but is easy to get to for clients and realistic for your staff to keep clean. Neatness Counts Regardless […]
Retail Detail Most salons and spas sell hair, skin, even lash, brow, and nail care products to their customers. However, there are a handful of beauty businesses that do not stock any products or participate in retail sales at all. If you are one of the minority in the suds-selling business, here are three reasons […]
An essential part of a salon or spa’s ambiance is a comfortable and enticing climate. Indoor air temperature, quality, and ventilation is a large part of that environment, and it takes the right equipment to make it all come seamlessly together. Here’s what you need to know about your salon or spa’s air quality and […]
Essential for running a successful business, management software can help with scheduling, inventory, email marketing, and so much more. However, with so many offerings on the market, it can be overwhelming when choosing the right one for your business. In reality, most salon and spa software offers similar features. For example, they all provide some […]
Not only are most businesses required by law to have some form of coverage, but the idea of preparing for the worst case scenario also makes good business sense. Fire, theft, and employee and client accidents or lawsuits can destroy a business and even tap personal assets, like your home or savings. Here’s what you […]
It’s no secret that salons and spas require a fair amount of cleaning, maintenance, and general upkeep. However, the key to maintaining a clean and well-running facility is to plan for its care on several levels. Here’s what we suggest: Everyday Upkeep An average day in the salon uses up towels and smocks, finds the […]
New Year, Same You, New Goals Do you remember the super bowl selfie kid? Or the tide pod eating teenagers? Or even the royal wedding? Oh, and was it Yanny or Laurel (it’s Laurel btw)? Yes, all these things happened in 2018. We’re days away from 2019 before the next round of trends, memes, and […]
If you have ever done a business plan, then you’ve had to address a good problem that all business owners want to have: success. But with this success comes another level of preparation that is essential to the continued health of your salon or spa. There is nothing worse than having more business than your […]
Are you looking for practical ways in which to market your salon or spa? Do you find yourself at a loss for new and exciting ideas for promoting your products and services? Here are some tips to help get your marketing going and to keep it on track, plus some simple ideas for promotions. Plan […]
As a business owner, you will face lean times – it’s just part of doing business. These business hurdles can be an unusual lull in bookings, a staff walkout, a higher-than-expected price hike in your overhead or cost of goods, an owner illness or accident, or some sort of catastrophe such a fire, earthquake, flood, […]